Client Review – is central to our proposition
Each client will have access to their portfolio via their own secure “log in”.
All clients have an annual review with the principal together with additional interim meetings, as required.
We will discuss and review:
- Any change to your financial position or priorities
- Investment performance relative to your financial objectives and appropriate benchmarks.
- The impact of inflation.
- Changes or anticipated changes in legislation which affect your future planning.
- You are making full use of your annual allowances such as Income and Capital Gains Tax, IHT exemptions as well as your allowances for ISA and Pension. Sometimes these investments will be funded by rotating funds from within your existing portfolios.
- Cashflows can be completed to consider the affordability of any change in the investment / financial planning strategy.
- For those to whom it is appropriate, we can review the current crop of Enterprise Investment Schemes, Venture Capital Trusts or Enterprise Investment Schemes.
In addition, there are three Newsletters per year.